New Peer-Review Journal Article Proposing Transversal Energy Studies
Exciting new research hot off the presses! Our article, "Gender, sexuality, and feminist critiques in energy research: A review and call for transversal thinking," published in Energy Research & Social Science.
- • Energy research is increasingly engaging intersecting identity-based inequality.
- • We review recent intersectional feminist research on energy justice.
- • Critical theories inform problem framing, governance, and visioning approaches.
- • Transversal thinking can aid understanding of systemic oppression and energy.
- • Transversal energy studies must mobilize radical visions of social justice.
Read the full article here.
- Cannon, Clare E. B. & Eric K. Chu. 2021. "Gender, sexuality, and feminist critiques in energy research: A review and call for transversal thinking," Energy Research & Social Science, 75, 102005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.erss.2021.102005